HILLGROVE ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
What do I need to know about attendance?
- Excused Absences/Tardies
- We require an excuse note for each absence or tardy. You can download an excuse note, pick up a copy in the office, or write your own with all information included.
- You must submit an absence note within three business days of the absence.
- Early Checkouts
- We require an early dismissal note for each early release. You can download an early dismissal note, pick up a form in the office, or write your own with all information included.
- After 3:15 p.m., we will not approve an early dismissal.
- If a student is driving, we will contact a parent/guardian before we can allow the student to leave campus. If a student requires an early pick up, the person picking up must come inside to the attendance office and provide proper ID.
- Certificate of Enrollment
- We require a certificate for all learner’s permits and/or driver’s licenses. Students can order one by bringing $2 (cash) to the attendance office between 7:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. daily. The certificate is available for pick up 48 hours later.